Do you Sleep?
Do you sleep? No, I mean actually lying down and sleeping for 7 to 9 hours per night? Do you wake up rested? If not, then you aren’t getting the right amount of sleep for health. Your lifestyle fitness requires that you get quality sleep each night.
I honestly facing this problem too! and I hate it with I woke up tired. But the day I get 7-8 hours sleep I feel a lot better. So why is sleep so important? There are actually several reasons. For one, sleep is the body’s time to relax and to recoup what it’s done all day. You need this time for your mind to. It’s the way that your mind works through problems. It’s the time that you body heals from the exertions of the day.
It’s a time to restart, refresh and give yourself the best chance at improving tomorrow.
When I sleep enough I’m capable of performing my best physical and mental level. You won’t be able to improve the level at which you can function and they make bad mistakes. Stress hurts more, physical alinments hinder you more when you don’t get enough sleep.
- If you are having problems with sleeping, there are many ways I do to overcome them. Try this.
- Reducing stress levels during the day is helpful as is working out the stresses that you can’t get rid of.
- Try to go sleep at the same time everday and give yourself as much time as necessary to feel rested.
- Don’t do stimulating things before bed such as watching TV or serving the net.
- Don’t eat before bed, at least two hourse beforehand.
If you are facing problems with insomnia or are struggling to get sleep, check the doctor.